We create urban and architectural solutions for social issues in developing countries and Europe. KREATIV was founded in 2017 in Copenhagen (HQ) and opened an additional office in 2018 in Santiago de Chile. We are looking for a business partner for our architecture company with expansion in India. The ideal potential partner is someone who is ready to brand our company in the Asian market.
You will work directly with the Creative Director of KREATIV in Copenhagen and in collaboration with the Innovation Director in Santiago de Chile.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Lead business development initiatives for KREATIV in India.
- Strategically identify new opportunities with prospective clients in public and private sectors.
- Work with the creative director in the conceptualization of new ideas and start-up looking for angel investors in Scandinavia to prototype in India.
- Partnerships contract.
- Marketing strategies.
- Meetings with public and private sectors.
- Report and communication with the Innovation Director in Santiago de Chile.
We look for a candidate with the following profile:
- Educational background with a Master degree in business management and innovation or similar.
- At least 3-6 years of experience in business development, marketing and / or sales.
- Project management skills.
- Native in Hindi and fluent in English. Spanish will be a plus.
- Assisting in contract negotiation to the Creative Director and the lawyer of the company.
- Strong commercial sensibility, flexibility and ability to approach business development in the competitive market of Asia with enthusiasm for uncovering large scale opportunities.
- Highly developed written & verbal communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders, new clients and consolidate old ones.
- Forward-thinking, creative solutions driven and collaborative.
- High interpersonal skills with a capability to inspire and empathize with interns or young professionals.
- Motivation of working for the big social goal of our company -We support equality and diversity-.
How to apply.
We invite you to send your proposal partnership letter directly to the Creative Director with resume and cover letter to [email protected].