We create urban, architectural and technological solutions for solving social issues in developing countries and Europe. KREATIV was founded in 2017 in Copenhagen (HQ) and opened an additional office in 2018 in Santiago de Chile. We are looking for an architect partner for our architecture company with expansion in Italy. The ideal potential partner is someone who is crazy good in architectural aesthetic.
You will work directly with the Creative Director and in collaboration with the Art Director of KREATIV in Copenhagen.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Find new creative opportunities in the Italian market such as competitions or private clients.
- Reporting to the Creative Director and Architectural Design Director weekly.
- Communication with client & coordination of consultant team.
- Meetings with public entities such as municipalities in Italy.
We look for a candidate with the following profile:
- Professional Master degree in Architecture in Italy with base in the same country.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in designing and construction of buildings.
- Knowledge of construction methods.
- Experience in filing construction documents and construction administration in Italy.
- Native in Italian, fluent in English, spoken and written (3th Latin language is an asset).
- Strong design and constructive skills to partnership in conceptualization with the Creative Director.
- Client management & project coordination skills.
- Technical detailing & construction administration.
- Software skills required: Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suite.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget your time.
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working online.
- Previous experience working or exhibiting at the Biennale of Architecture or Art.
- Great interpersonal communication skills to inspire and empathize with interns or young professionals.
- Motivation of working for the big social goal of our company -We support equality and diversity-.
How to apply.
We invite you to send your proposal partnership letter directly to the Creative Director with resume and cover letter to [email protected]. If you feel motivated by our company’s mission independent of this job description do not hesitate to reach us with your goals and format of collaboration and business models!